Exhibitors will benefit from the unique opportunity to meet and network with an influential and focused audience and learn about the latest in developments and competitor activity.
A range of sponsorship packages are available to meet your marketing objectives and budgets. Conference sponsors will benefit from extensive exposure across the conference website, marketing and conference materials, complimentary exhibition space and other benefits.
Prevention of Group B Strep infection in neonates: The way forward in the UK is to take place at the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists, 22 Sussex Place, Regent’s Park, London NW1 4RG.
By exhibiting you can:
- Meet and network with the leaders in the field
- Meet and network with 200 key health professionals
- Raise the profile and industry awareness of your company, products and services
- Conduct market research
- Pre-event integrated PR and marketing campaign ensuring you meet the right audience
- Participate in a range of unique and exclusive sponsorship opportunities
- Year round marketing support with a listing and hotlink on this website
- 100 word entry in the conference handbook
Our sponsors include:
|– Irwin Mitchell LLP|
|– Leigh Day|
|– The Doctors Laboratory|
Our exhibitors include:
|– Cepheid UK Ltd|
|– Group B Strep Support|
|– Meridan Bioscience International Ltd|
|– Meningitis Research Foundation|
|– Thermo Fisher Scientific|
For further information please contact us on +44(0)20 3725 5840 or email email@example.com